|1. Operating principle
The basic operating principle is cutting, grinding and high-speed stirring. Grinding depends on the relative motion of two tooth profiles. One revolves with high speed, the other is static. By cutting and grinding of the material, as well as high frequency vibration and high speed vortex, the material is efficiently dispersed, melted, grinded and uniformed.
Ⅳ . Considerations for Operation
• Connecting the feeding tube, discharging mouth or discharging circular tube. Graft in cooling water pipe and leakage pipe.
• Install the electric starter, ammeter and indicator lights. When the power is connected, turn on operation to see the steering direction. The direction from the charging hole is clockwise.
• Adjust the gap of abrasive disc. Unscrew two handles unscrew (anti clockwise twist) then adjust rings clockwise. Use one hand to stretch into base square mouth roll inside motor wind leaf, then when turning adjust ring felt with a little friction and stop immediately. Reversely adjust ring again to make abrasive disc gap to the aimed digital. Usually when meeting the processing requirements of fineness of materials, make it possible to enlarge abrasive disc gap slightly. So it can make abrasive disc long use life. Then clockwise tightening handle will lock the adjustable ring and make abrasive disc gap fixed.
• Clean thoroughly and disinfect.
• Connect the cooling water. After turning on the colloid grinder, put the material into the grinder to process. The revolving should not be more than 15 seconds.
• Quartz, scattered glass and metal fillings are not allowed into the material; otherwise they will damage the grind and blade.
• Pay attention to the load of motor. Reduce the material if overloaded.
• The colloid grind belongs to high precision machinery. The gap of abrasive disc is narrow with high speed revolve. The operator shall be strict on position and perform according to the rules. When stopped with breakdown, restart after debugging.
• After the usage of colloid grind, clean thoroughly the residue inside the machine to prevent leakage caused by mechanical seal.
Ⅴ . Installation
JM series colloid grind can be operated stably with slight shock. It can be set on flat ground or concrete according to the requirements of production and utilization. See the following table: